Soil & Groundwater Contaminants
Soil & Groundwater Contaminants articles provide general background on the transport, fate and behavior of different contaminants of concern (CoC) including chlorinated solvents, petroleum hydrocarbons, metals and metaloids, and emerging contaminants.
- Results of the Analyses for 1,4-Dioxane of Groundwater Samples Collected in the Tucson Airport Remediation Project
- 1,4-Dioxane - A Primer for Air Force Remedial Program Managers and Risk Assessors
- Technical Fact Sheet - 1,4-Dioxane
- Treatment Technologies for 1,4-Dioxane: Fundamentals and Field Applications
- Federal Remediation Technologies Roundtable 2006