Remediation technologies include both traditional remediation approaches and emerging technologies. Common technologies employ a range of abiotic chemical treatments, biologically based remediation, and thermal approaches. Also included in this category are technologies for extracting contaminants from the subsurface and delivering treatment amendments.
- Bioventing Performance and Cost Results from Multiple Air Force Test Sites
- Bioventing Principles and Practice EPA
- Engineering Evaluation and Cost Analysis for Bioslurper Initiative
- EPA Nanotechnology White Paper
- Technology Profile: Vacuum-Mediated LNAPL Free Product Recovery/Bioremediation (Bioslurper)
- Treatment Technologies for 1,4-Dioxane: Fundamentals and Field Applications